HKTB is a great platform where aspiring talents from the world can showcase their talents such as Acting, Dancing, Singing, modeling .This programme will be to provide a competitive stage for young & old people to secure an opportunity to take part in a talent hunt which will be done pan India . and will be telecast on a national Tv channel & promos of auditions done in school & colleges and other organization will be telecast on selected news channels
HKTB will provide you a unique opportunity to connect with Indian Film industry and discover you. They will help you identify your hidden talent by providing you a chance on their platform and make a name in the film industry. So if you think, you also have talent and need a just platform to showcase it then there is no better stage than Talents of India.
The main reason behind organizing these competitions is to nurture the intrinsic qualities of students and remove the fear of stage among students, which helps in personality development too
All the participants will be get a certification of participation in Talent hunt by our company
All the selected qualifiers of quarter final , Semi final & Finals will be groomed by the known choreographers of Hollywood.
Terms for Auditions
1. Registration forms to be submit in school only.
2. Registration will be completed after paying Registration fee which is INR 500.00 (Non-Refundable)
3. To participate in Our Auditions your age must be 3-40 years for all Categories .
4. In case the Applicants appear at the Audition location without there class teacher or school representative or his / her Parent / Guardian being the Registrant(s), such Applicants shall not be allowed to enter the auditions and shall stand disqualified.
5. The Registrant(s) acknowledges and agrees that the Organizers entities, their agencies, web masters/suppliers, contractors and vendors are not responsible for any costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising from or in connection with: incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible submissions or for failure to receive submissions due to any cause, including without limitation human, transmission, or technical problems, failures, or malfunctions of any kind, whether originating with sender, with the Organizer entities or otherwise, that may limit a Registrant(s)s / Applicant’s ability to participate in the Online registration.
6. For singing & dancing the Participants will be invited to perform whole or part of a song in Hindi following which they will be told whether they have been called back to perform in front of the Judges. Participants should have at least two songs prepared and will be asked to sing a cappella (without music). No musical accompaniment (whether recorded or live) will be permitted. In singing auditions.
7. In case there is any mismatch of details in any round of the Show, the Participants may be disqualified from further participation in the Show, if he/she is unable to resolve discrepancies.
8. Successful Applicants will be asked to sign further agreements / release forms in the course of their involvement in the Program. This will take place at the quarter final , stage and you will be notified by E Mail, SMS or Phone Call.
9. If the applicant is misleading the other people and spreading the humors about Our Auditions then the company has all the right to disqualify the candidate and take legal action against the applicant.
10. Applicants must disclose to the Company in writing full details of any and all criminal or civil proceedings/ actions pending, proceedings served and/or convictions unspent as at the date of Application.
11. At the time of audition you need to carry your registration fee receipt along with the ID proof (Pan Card, Passport, Driving License or Voter Id).
12. Participants must ensure that they maintain the decorum of the Audition venue. Further, the instructions of the Organizer’s shall be adhered to strictly. Any Participants who acts in contravention to the instructions of the Organizers or creates nuisance either to the Organizers or to any other person, shall immediately be disqual.
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SHOW IT IS MANDATORY TO READ AND AGREED TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS ANDCONDITIONS: PRIVACY STATEMENT
We may collect personal data, including your name, email or street address, date of birth, telephone number, your preferences and interests, or other information you provide to us or grant us access to(‘ Personal Data/Information’) when you register for newsletters, communicate with us, or take part in competitions. We may also collect any photograph, video images or other user- generated content that you may upload to the site. The sites may also ask you to provide other information about yourself, such as demographic information (gender, zip code, age etc.) or certain information about your preferences and interests. If we combine demographic or other information we collect about you with personal information about you, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information. Please note that the information submitted to the sites via a ‘contact us’ or other similar function may not receive a response. We will not us the information provided to contact you for marketing purpose.